The Mid-South Federation (MSF) consists of members of the Theosophical Society in America who live in the states of Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia.
The purpose of the Mid-South Federation is to cultivate and enhance the theosophical life of members scattered throughout our eight-state area through an annual meeting held each spring, usually in the beautiful rustic surroundings of the Blue Ridge Mountains. We gratefully acknowledge the continued support of the Tanner Fund and those who donate to our scholarship fund to make it all possible. Please look around our website or contact one of the MSF officers for further information about our activities.
Mid-South Federation Board of Directors 2020-2023
President: Elwood Groves
Secretary: Rozi Ulics
Treasurer: Betty Bland
Member: Willie Garner
Member: Cheryl Gibbons
The MSF collects no dues. To become a member of the Theosophical Society in America, please visit www.theosophical.org/membership. Membership is $60 per year (reduced for families, students and seniors) and includes the following benefits:
- Participation in an international organization with members in some 70 countries of the world and local groups in over 90 locations in the United States.
- Subscription to Quest, a quarterly magazine of philosophy, science, religion, and the arts; and the Messenger, a newsletter.
- Use of the Henry S. Olcott Memorial Library, which lends books, DVD’s and audio CD’s, in person or online, and by mail.
- A series of introductory letters covering basic Theosophical concepts. Discounts on lectures, workshops, retreats, seminars and other programs at the National Center.
- Participation in The National Lodge.